Investigation of Paranormal in Alaska

Known Serial Killers in Alaska

More Coming Soon!!

Dean Philip Carter

Dean was born in Nome, Alaska

August 30th 1955

  He attended Diamond High School in Anchorage.

  He also frequented PJ's, Bush Company and the Fly By Night Club in Anchorage

Places he lived or visited;

  1980 worked for Tanana Chiefs Conference -Fairbanks

  Early 1980's Worked for KTUU -Anchorage 

  Early 1980's Freelance camera man -Seattle

  San Francisco, California

  San Diego, California

  Ventura, California

  LA, California 

  Ashfork, Arizona

  He went on a three week killing spree in the lower 48' in 1984, he was 28 years old and was arrested in Arizona. The last time he was in Alaska is 1984, he is currently on death row.









Richard Tingler


 Enlisting in the air force to escape from home, Tingler experienced his first run-in with police in June 1959, while stationed in Alaska. Going AWOL with a friend, he was arrested on a charge of burglary in Anchorage, and wound up pleading guilty to four break-ins and was sentenced to federal prison in July 1959, then released Feb. 8th, 1961.

  He was again arrested in Ohio in August 1961 for breaking and entering and given 15 years in the state penitentiary. He was paroled in three years, returning to society in Aug. 1964. He then killed 7 people. 

Richard P. Hansen


Known as the "Butcher-Baker"

  According to his subsequent confession, Hansen preyed consistently on women in the decade between 1973 and 1983, murdering 17 and raping another 30. He began killing prostitutes around 1980; he would pay them for sex and kidnap and rape them once they were in his power. He would then fly them out to his cabin in the Knik River Valley, in his private plane and stalk and kill them with a hunting knife and a .223-caliber Mini-14 rifle. 

    He was one of the first to be incarcerated at the Spring Creek Correctional Facility in Seward. He died 8/21/2014.


Charles Sinclair







Known as the "Coin Shop Killer"

Charles Sinclair had flown to Anchorage two days after the Sparboe-Newstrom murders. Additional inquiries revealed that he was picked up by his wife, Debbie, who then sold about $15,000 worth of gold there.

Sinclair had moved with his wife and two children to Kenny Lake, about 85 miles north of Valdez. Alaska state troopers,  arrested the burly outdoors-man there on Aug. 13, 1990.  Charles T. Sinclair's died at the Cook Inlet Pre-Trial Facility in his cell in Anchorage, Alaska Oct. 1990. Sinclair, 44, collapsed in his cell of heart medication overdose. 


Upcoming Events

Monday, Oct 31 All Day
Tuesday, Oct 31 All Day
Thursday, Oct 31 All Day
Friday, Oct 31 All Day

Newest Members

Recent Photos



Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.